Mastercard® Flight Delay Pass
In partnership with
Flight Delay Pass, a fantastic complimentary feature by DSK Bank and Mastercard, lets you lounge around before you fly.
Register your flight, and if it's delayed by one hour or more the drinks, nibbles and Wi-Fi are on us for you and one registered travelling companion, with access to a selection of airport lounges.
Click here to find out more about airport lounges and the dining options.
Who does this service cover?
This exclusive service is complimentary for DSK-Wizz Air cardholders. You can enjoy unlimited flight registrations on the Mastercard Flight Delay Pass programme, and you may also invite up to 1 guest who is also travelling on the same flight, to join you.
Airport lounge access
Besides providing you with a quiet and comfortable space to relax in, airport lounges offer a wide array of amenities*:
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments
- Free newspapers and magazines
- Free Wi-Fi and device charging stations
- Conference and business facilities
How does it work?
- To activate Mastercard® Flight Delay Pass, simply register your flight online for yourself and your travel companion(s).
- Flight registration must take place no later than 6 hours prior to a flight's scheduled departure. You will need to register any additional or return flights separately, and you will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge your registration.
- Should you change your mind, you may de-register your flight up to 6 hours ahead of its scheduled departure.)
- In the event of a flight delay** announcement of 60 minutes or more, we will immediately send you an SMS notifying you that an email containing your Flight Delay Pass is waiting for you. This pass will entitle you to complimentary airport lounge access. This service is also available in the case of rolling delays, adding up to a total of 60 minutes or more.
- Simply present your lounge access email at any eligible lounge to redeem your complimentary admission.
* Amenities may vary depending on the lounge.
** Delay must be officially announced by the airline as outlined and reported to our flight status data service provider